We are looking for Asst Mgr Client Relations.
This the JD
Primary Job Role: Highly skilled relationship seller. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in Client Interaction, Process understanding & Lead Generation
Detailed job responsibilities:
• Collect & Collate information from required sources for initiating new proposals and ensure adherence to timelines.
• Ability to strike an instant conversation with C level executives.
• Should be skilled in cold calling & consultative selling.
• Call and personally visit potential, new and existing customers to identify new business opportunities.
• Co-ordinate client visits (Prospective & Current clients).
• Industry Analysis through Market Research, syndicated reports and consults, developing client base at top management level, participation in other presales activities such as contracts and proposals.
• Conduct sales and marketing calls to book meetings with potential clients. Send follow-up marketing materials and make follow-up monthly calls until relationship is established.
• Support other promotional programs like seminars & knowledge base marketing programs.
Primary Job Requirements
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate (MBA) (Female)
Experience: Minimum Protected content . of Relationship Management, Business Development experience in the banking / Insurance / Telecom / BPO industry
Internal: Works in close co-ordination with Business Development Team
External: Maintaining highly satisfactory relationships with clients
Qualitative: - Maintains a highly satisfied clientele.
Quantitative: - Meets / exceeds targets allocated as regards new client
Reporting to Head - Sales
Company Name: Optimus Global Services (A Polaris Software lab Company)
Expats Looking for a Job can also apply.
Please send in your cv on Protected content