Join now

Beach house accomodation on ECR road (available) (Chennai)

Dear All,

I just moved in to Chennai before 10 days, and so far been staying at GRT hotel.
Anyways, chennai has beautiful seaside and so I have booked a beach house for me, its an independent bunglow with sea-face. The total area of the premises is about Protected content . feet and Protected content . is the main builtup area.

There is a small swiming pool, the lawn in rest of the area is being laid right now and one fountain will be installed in the lawn by end of this week. There will be a 24hrs caretaker in the house. OK these things sounds really luxorious, howere it is quite modest at the same time as such it is only Protected content . feet built up area, i.e. its not so huge as one would imagine a villa with similar amnities.

I have booked ground floor which i would like to share, there are 2 bedroom, kitchen and a nice big living room with a home theater system. I am interested to let out 1 bedroom and the living room and kitchen has to be shared.

früher war ich in deutschland, und wir sagt "ich suche ein mitbewohner" Das ist ein einege wohnung mit viele platz und garten mit klein schwimen pool. So wann haben sie interesiert, rufe mich am Protected content bitte nach 17.30 uhr.

if you are interested, give me a call on Protected content 17.30 hrs plz.

Btw, it takes about 45 mins to reach city center of chennai. Secondly the rent is not so high, its in the range of Protected content per month per person + caretaker expense of Protected content .

Prerak

Chennai Forum