Join now

Best driver of Chennai, car included

Views

Hi there,

since I will be leaving Chennai around the 14th of January Protected content current driver and good friend Mano will be available for employment per mid January (negotiable).

Over the past six months I came to know Mano as a very, very reliable driver (only once (!) he was 15 minutes. Later he appeared to be late because of the heavy rain and consequential traffic jams of Monday 23/11). With an extensive knowledge of the streets of Chennai he knows how to avoid heavy traffic and beats Google Maps any time I try to challenge him. While speaking English at a professional level, he managed to capture the hearts of all my family members, colleague's and guests. Not quite a surprise I must say; with over 15 years of experience on the Indian roads driving cars and buses I consider him to be a very safe driver too.

Some contractual elements:
Car (privately owned by Mano): Protected content Fiesta, 1.6 Diesel.
Working Times: 6 days per week available for 12 hours a day.
Mileage: Protected content per month included in the price; one trip to Pondicherry complimentary!
Total price Rs 50.000 per month.

If you're looking for a highly reliable driver ór if you know somebody who does? please let me know by dropping a PM or give me a call at Protected content

Chennai Forum

Our Global Partners