Join now

Danish outreach (Chennai)

Dear INers,

I'm conducting an outreach event in Chennai on behalf of the Danish Youth Goodwill Ambassador Corps on Protected content . The intent is to promote awareness of work and study opportunities in Denmark for an Indian audience.

On Friday 3rd May, there's a 2-4pm session in room HSB356 at IIT Madras with representatives from the Corps, the University of Copenhagen and Aarhus University, and Danish industry with a Chennai presence, followed by high tea courtesy Cafe Coffee Day.

On both 3rd and 4th May, Theatre Nisha is performing five of Hans Christian Andersen's short stories at IIT Madras, most likely at the Central Lecture Theatre (CLT), 7pm onwards. Entrance is free, with complimentary refreshments.

All INers are warmly invited to attend, and please feel free to spread the word to anyone you know who might be interested. I'll put up a link to a facebook event page once the details are finalised.

In case there are any Danes in Chennai who'd like to get on board, drop me a PM on IN! For any further queries you can write in on Protected content

Chennai Forum

Our Global Partners