Position : Executive Assistant
Industry: Import / Export
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Age : 24 – 28 years
Location : Chennai 18
Salary range : Protected content Protected content .
we are looking for a candidate for one of our client, a fast growing International SME specialized in Import-Export (Agro-food industry), Executive Assistant with pleasing personality , having very good communication. The company is import/export house dealing since Protected content the food & beverage sector and Food-processing industry with offices in China, Thailand, Vietnam and Europe. Now launching their new office in Chennai.
the candidate should ideally be able to handle all the communication , coordination between different offices in Asia and Europe and organizing meetings for the management which involves all the fields / dept.
should be cooperative , willing to be mobile within Chennai if required and assist the Management all its multi-tasks. excellent opportunity for the candidate to grow , learn and get great incentives related to performance.
To apply for this position : Protected content
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and projects.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• Protected content experience
• Languages : Hindi, English and Tamil
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex samples sending and receiving
• Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management and coordinate meetings
• Support experience in a professional services, sales, food industry, import/export or marketing environment
• Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
• Bachelor’s degree
Duration: Full-time (5 and a Half day/week)
The Executive Assistant will:
• Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as clients and suppliers, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the management
• Assist the team with preparation of presentation materials
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
• Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and budget management
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner with different countries
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
• Work closely with the team to coordinate and launch hard copy or email campaigns to clients, suppliers, etc…