Join now

French Nationals Looking to Improve their English? (Chennai)

J'avais besoin cinq minute a ecrire ces phrases - je ne suis pas tres sur que le grammaire est correct ou non! Ce serai vous donner une idee de ma capacite en francais...

Ma femme et moi cherchons des personnes qui nous aident le Francais et l'espagnol avec nous. Nous desirons visiter le france et l'espangne. Apres avoir visite beaucoup de pays, nous avons realiser que quand nous parlons le langue d'un pays, les gens est heureux et notre vie devient un peu facile.

En retour, si vous desirez practiquer votre anglaise avec nous, nous sommes parfaits personnes pour ceci. Notre langue maternal est anglaise et je suis ecrivain aussi! Je pense que nous pouvons profiter l'un l'autre.

Bonjour! I'm studying French at the Alliance Francaise and my wife is studying Spanish elsewhere in Chennai. We'd love to meet up with French or Spanish nationals living in or around Nungambakkam/Loyola college.

Both of us are native English speakers and since we want to visit South America and France sometime, I think it'll be incredible to meet up with individuals from these countries. If you just want a local to help you out if needed, that's great. If you want to improve your English and need someone to practice on, that's awesome too!

We regularly see French nationals hang out at Cakewalk in Nungambakkam close to Loyola college. So if anyone is interested, give me a buzz. My wife and I would love to meet you and we can practice languages with each other :)

I'm a freelance writer and my wife is working for TCS. We're usually free in the afternoon after our language classes get over. And of course over the weekends.

Hope to meet up with some of you soon!

Chennai Forum

Our Global Partners