Join now

Hello chennai (Chennai)

I am pleased to introduced myself VINOTH VIJAYARAGAVAN documentary photographer born in Thiruvannamalai and studied & worked and lived in Chennai for more than 12 years, now past 2 years moved out of India and living in south France.I just back to home for 6 months and planning to do a documentary about Changing face of India.i would like to meet people and do a project about Chennai
and my mission is do a project about younger generation peoples who live in big cities and there life style and there daily life in the city.
i think its write time to do a documentary about this topic what i choose, because i came back from France in the beginning of jan, i don't recognized the city its change a lots so would like to meet minded people and have more information about the happening things in the city and do to a body of work about changing India and changing life in India.Actually i planning to make a documentary about how India is changing that much fast and in the mean time mother India lose her spiritually soul slowly, and India start to adopt new unknown cultural world. so its make me interested to do documentary about that changing face of India and i would like to have a idea or opinion or commet anything from you people

So please anybody can write me your thoughts and how you see India future and the new age of india.
like to here from you people and meet some where in the travel
looking forward here from you people
thanks and regards
vinoth v

Chennai Forum

Our Global Partners