Join now

Homes for 2 adorable puppies? (temp or perm) (Chennai)

I have rescued 2 adorable male puppies from a rubbish bin area which was their home, approx 1 month old.

They will grow to medium size, approx Protected content , both are handsome and adorable and will return with interest the love and care that you could give them.

Both visited the vet's yesterday to be de-wormed, they have been cleaned up and are busy resting at the house I stay at. Sadly I can't keep them as I'm living with a friend.

Jack, white and brown, the runt of the litter, he's an affectionate, gentle little chap but once he's comfortable he enjoys to play too! He likes a nice hug and given a little tlc he'll be a perfect pet.

Toby, completely black, larger than Jack. He's got a sore front and back leg right now and is going through a course of medicine this week to get over it. Despite this, he's full of energy, has a great apetit, has a constantly wagging tail and is a handsome as they come.

If you might have space either on a permanent or fostering basis...or know someone who does please, please get in touch with me asap.