Join now

Kittens for cat lovers (Chennai)

Views

Dear Chennai cat lovers,
my family has 3 beautiful little kittens to give away into good, kind and caring hands. They are now about 11 weeks old and they are looking for new parents. They will be dewormed on Monday and they all are very sweet and human friendly. They were so far raised inside, but also were able to go and play outside on the terrace. There is a black and white girl, we called her Lila, a three coloured boy with white socks called Rama and a three coloured girl called Sita. We are happy if a person takes two at the same time, because they really love playing with each other, etc. If any of you likes them and would like to pick them up, please email me at Protected content . We live near Mandaveli. We give the kittens away at a protection fee of Protected content each. Please only email if you are seriously interested taking care of a pet for the next years. Please also do me a huge favor and ask your friends and colleagues if anyone is looking for a cat. You would all help me hugely if you help me finding good homes for them. Thanks so much.
(Pictures of the kittens can be seen in the womens only group on internations. i can also email them.)

Chennai Forum

Our Global Partners