Join now

Room needed from end of Dec13/ Jan14 (Chennai)

Views

Dear all,
my name is Anna, I am from Germany and I just moved to Chennai this week.
I will be here until June or July Protected content , while doing an internship in the field of social enterprenership. I am a political science and economics graduate, who loves travelling and have been studying and working in Tanzania, Turkey and Myanmar in the past several years... And now I am looking forward to have an experience as good here in Chennai :)
Luckily I found a nice place to stay for my first weeks here. But from end of december/ beginning of January I need a more permanent place to stay. In particular I am looking for a safe, clean and nice shared flat and most important for great roommate of course :)
My workplace is located at IIT so it shouldn't be too far away. Something inbetween downtown and IIT would be perfect I guess, but I am open for all suggestions.
I would love to find a place with nice people, which I could call my home here :)
So if you happen to know anything or you have a friend who knows something...
Just let me know :) As I am not an Albatros member and so I can only write limited Messages here, it would be great if you could send me Details here and also give me your Facebook contact. Thanks!
Enjoy your day, Anna

Chennai Forum