Join now

Room needed from end of Dec13/ Jan14 (Chennai)

Dear all,
my name is Anna, I am from Germany and I just moved to Chennai this week.
I will be here until June or July Protected content , while doing an internship in the field of social enterprenership. I am a political science and economics graduate, who loves travelling and have been studying and working in Tanzania, Turkey and Myanmar in the past several years... And now I am looking forward to have an experience as good here in Chennai :)
Luckily I found a nice place to stay for my first weeks here. But from end of december/ beginning of January I need a more permanent place to stay. In particular I am looking for a safe, clean and nice shared flat and most important for great roommate of course :)
My workplace is located at IIT so it shouldn't be too far away. Something inbetween downtown and IIT would be perfect I guess, but I am open for all suggestions.
I would love to find a place with nice people, which I could call my home here :)
So if you happen to know anything or you have a friend who knows something...
Just let me know :) As I am not an Albatros member and so I can only write limited Messages here, it would be great if you could send me Details here and also give me your Facebook contact. Thanks!
Enjoy your day, Anna