Join now

Super Bowl 2012 (Chennai)

Hi!

Anyone interested in watching the super bowl on Monday morning? Kickoff is at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time (sunday), and it will be streamed live. In other words, it should be possible to watch it in India as well!

The match is between New York Giants and the New England Patriots.

It is however more fun to watch the game with others than alone. It would therefore be fun to gather a small group somewhere! I would love to invite to my place, but i don't have a TV, and my computer would probably not give full satisfaction..

Wikipedia: "The Super Bowl is the annual championship game of the National Football League (NFL), the highest level of professional American football in the United States.
Super Bowl XLV played in Protected content the most watched American television program in history, drawing an average audience of Protected content viewers and taking over the spot held by the previous year's Super Bowl.
Due to the high cost of investing in advertising on the Super Bowl, companies regularly develop their most expensive advertisements for this broadcast. As a result, watching and discussing the broadcast's commercials has become a significant aspect of the event."

Arne

Chennai Forum

Our Global Partners