German native speakers needed (Chiang Mai)
Fields Analytics is looking to employ individuals that speak German as their first language.
This job role provides a WORK PERMIT
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multinational company and learn a variety of new skills within the IT industry. The right candidate will be determined, currently based in Thailand and, if necessary, willing to relocate to Chiang Mai.
Day-to-day duties include:
• Handling incoming client calls in your native language;
• Providing prospective clients with detailed information about our services;
• Addressing client queries;
• Resolving client complaints and liaising with engineers as necessary.
• Educated to High School/College level;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Experience of/interested in Information Technology;
• Prior experience in a call centre environment or sales role;
• Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads;
• Highly motivated and able to remain calm under pressure.
If you feel that you meet the specification above, then we want to hear from you. Please apply by sending us a private message.
Successful applicants will be rewarded with the opportunity to learn new skills, a generous salary and the ability to earn commission immediately.