Join now

possible lecturing work at undergraduate level. (Chiang Mai)

I am writing to you for any potential job opportunities which may present themselves at university level. Or if anybody knows of any connections.
I am a 35 year old British experienced lecturer of seven years from London with very good qualifications and strong references at your request.
I have previously worked as a lecturer at St Francis Xavier College, London. I have also worked at St Mary’s University College as a visiting lecturer for over three years lecturing to Masters level students. My main experience is teaching Modern Philosophy and Modern Religious Studies with a strong focus on the liberal arts and humanities, which includes Sociology and Psychology. I also have experience teaching English as a Second Language.
As for my qualifications, I hold the following:
BA 2:1 with honours
Masters with Distinction
PGCE in Further Education
I am also currently in the final stages of writing my PhD: with a focus on Western Philosophy and Psychoanalysis.
I have recently left the united kingdom as I feel the need to work in a place to expand my own personal horizons and educational development. I am deeply committed and passionate individual who can make lecture halls and seminars come alive.
I have included a picture and article of myself presenting my PhD research to a seminar held in London.

Protected content

Chiang Mai Forum