Join now

Royal Orchid Collection (Chiang Mai)

This may sound a little strange but it's all true! 100% of it.

When I was little girl, my father would be invited to dinners and lunches by some amazing organizations. ( he worked in education), one day he gave me some sort of advertisement, it had a glossy folder and cards inside with information. Since I was half asleep at this time. I didn't really pay full attention to how he had such a thing of beauty. All I know is a treasured it for years. And to this day I still marvel at the beauty of it.

Recently I have decided to start a small business. And I am looking for a wholesale supplier. As a result I remember that name of the company and looked it up (via Google) I have tried reaching out to them without success via email(s) to both of their sites. I am wondering if anyone else has had contact with them at all or knows if there has been a change in management? ( maybe the business was sold? Or an heir took over)? From what I can piece together, the business is in Chang Mai, and there is a show room. How ever I can't seem to reach them on Social Media either ( I tried Instagram's direct message approach). If Anyone one has a contact or information it would be greatly appreciated.

I am of course speaking of Royal Orchid Company, or ROC? I am unable to reach them. I really have no desire to call them either. But it may come to that.

Thank you to anyone of you who take the time to read this.

Chiang Mai Forum

Our Global Partners