Call Centre Sales Manager - IT / Finance industry
Work for a company in which you can really help shape their future success managing a team of dedicated sales professionals. Utilize your consultative approach to drive the business forward within a fun and vibrant environment.
We are looking for someone experienced in managing a telesales client service team, someone ready to step up to Call Center Manager. You must have a background in the direct Client sales sector.
You will work for a leading company specializing in direct marketing campaigns predominantly within the finance & IT sector. Part of a leading global UK company, in a relaxed but high performing setting.
The role will involve:
- Managing a team of up to 15 telemarketing agents
- Planning and executing successful telemarketing campaigns
- Hiring, training, motivating and development of the telemarketing team
- Analyzing data pre-, during and post campaign to ensure ongoing success
- Effective script writing for the telemarketing teams along side client requirements - Planning campaign workflow
- Driving future success of the business alongside the company business plan
To apply for this role you will have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience including 3 years successful direct marketing/call center experience within a targeted sales environment
- Experience within the IT industry essential
- Proven script writing skills
- Experience working with databases an advantage
- A motivated self started who can work independently as well as part of a team
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong work ethic; detail orientated;
Due to the high number of applicants we will only contact you if you are successful in the initial stage.
BOI Company with Work Permit available!
Location: Chiang Mai
Type: Protected content / Full Time
Category: Call Center & Customer Service
Salary: Protected content
To Apply: Please send an application letter stating expected salary together with resume and one recent photo to Protected content