Chiang Mai Lanna Business Services Ltd. (CLBS Ltd.) is urgently looking for Spanish employees with strong communication skills and with customer care experience to work in our team in Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand.
CLBS Ltd. offers a professional and high quality support service to international companies in their daily business routines, and stands for diversity, social responsibility and family friendliness. Since its foundation in Protected content Ltd. has expanded to become one of the biggest employers for European nationals in Northern Thailand. We are currently offering the opportunity to live and work in Thailand on a long-term basis to German, Italian, French, English and Spanish native speakers.
You will carry out following tasks:
- Your most significant responsibility will be providing outstanding customer service.
- You will answer and handle incoming calls in your native language as well as in English diligently and competently.
- You compile, structure and forward information adequately.
- You place orders and manage and coordinate appointments.
- You are part of the company’s improvement processes and thus assure a high work quality.
- You must have successfully completed a vocational training or have achieved a bachelors degree.
- Previous experience is essential.
- You are able to communicate confidently in your native language both in writing and orally.
- You have a good oral and written command of English.
- You have already gained some work experience within an office environment.
- You possess good computer and IT skills and are well-versed with using the internet.
- Knowledge of the ten finger system is of advantage
- You have the required mindset for working within a service environment.
- You are motivated and have a friendly and communicative personality.
- You are proficient in written and oral communication.
- You have a confident and pleasant appearance.
- You demonstrate an immediate understanding and approach your work attentively.
- You adapt and adjust quickly to changing circumstances.
- You are able to work independently, responsibly and client-orientated.
- You are open to other cultures.
CLBS Ltd. feels the sense of responsibility towards its employees who contribute significantly to the company’s success. You will work in an innovative, modern business together with colleagues of different nationalities. Furthermore CLBS Ltd. offers open-ended employment with a competitive salary in Thailand and carry out all necessary steps for your work visa and work permit to be issued. Thus you will be able to experience the beauty of a country during your free time and whilst on holidays and have at the same time a regular position within a socially responsible company.
If you are interested have a look on the company's homepage ( Protected content ).