Join now

un-schooling/home-schooling CoOp Hang Dong (Chiang Mai)

If anyone is interested in un-schooling, we have a little co-op going. We split the money needed to pay for space, supplies and teacher/s.

We follow the un-schooling method of homeschooling; we are focused on educating the whole-child towards their natural talents and passions. Motivation via autonomy to learn what wants to learn.

I am a parent of one of the students, and I have a Masters Degree in International Edu; I am a fully qualified and experienced educator. I will be happy to discuss these ideas in depth with any who is interested. Un-schooling is NOT for the lazy parent. Un-schooling is for the highly motivated parent. I can help you get over the hump and help you to do it yourself (free), or if you are working moms and dads like we are, then we can work this out as a cooperative.

This style is education is NOT for everyone; we only seek people who are committed to the un-schooling way of education. Google: Ken Robinson, Sugata Mitra and Dayna Martin as they would be a good intro into what we are up too...

If you want to learn more, please drop me an email at:

Protected content

Thank you,
Chiang Mai Un-schoolers

Chiang Mai Forum

Our Global Partners