Join now

Wonderful, loving, smart dog needing new home (Chiang Mai)

I will be moving in December, and have 5 rescue dogs that have been with me for many years. I'll be taking 2 of them with me, have re-homed one (possibly two). This message is for my dog Pui, who would be difficult to take with, as he wouldn't kennel well for the flight. Pui is a true Thai dog: he loves his freedom and is great with it. He has brought me SO much enjoyment; he accompanies me on any walk or run, is joyful, SMART, protective, emotionally intelligent and intuitive, likes to help me and help the pack as well. He likes to be useful. He is a good male, the type that knows how to not fight, all the while presenting the energy of an alpha.

He is a rescue dog, and has had abuse (knifing and beating) that makes him careful around male humans. Careful but not aggressive. He would do best with a female master or a man who is great with dogs and wants a dog to enjoy life with him. He would be a great dog for a runner, an outdoor person, someone who could take him on mountain hikes or lake visits. He swims, he shows his happiness. He will love you.

He's hard to leave, and I hate to put up this post ... but I really want to find him a GREAT situation ... if what I've written so far appeals to you, please write, even if it's just to ask questions.

Pui is a fixed, 7 year old male, orangey-brown nice coat, medium to large dog, but not too large. He keeps himself clean, has had all his shots and is microchipped for travel. He is a great pack leader, but would do best with females (to avoid a fight with an existing pack leader).

I'll look forward to hearing from you!

:) Sally

Chiang Mai Forum

Our Global Partners