Join now

English, French, Italian and Spanish (Chicago)

Views

Romance Languages Chicago

Learning a new language or improving your second language can open up both professional and personal opportunities. You may also want lessons for your children, to open up their future professional options in the 21st century.

I teach all four languages mentioned above. Lessons will be completely in the language being taught. The content of the lessons is very flexible, from basic grammar to conversation for advanced students. I teach in the city of Chicago, most often in professional offices, before/after work or during lunch. However, classes are occasionally in homes and in the suburbs. These lessons are great for groups at work who can have the convenience of learning together in their place of business, or for kids' playgroups on Saturdays.

Classes are $20 for an hour. Bring a friend and earn a $5 discount per lesson, per friend, for a month. These friends can earn the same discount by inviting their friends! Sign up for two sessions in a row and earn another discount of $5 per lesson for both levels. Limit 3 friend discount per person. Three person minimum for classes outside the city of Chicago.

I have taught all four languages, have concentrations in French and Italian from the University of Illinois, my Teaching English as a Foreign Language certificate from Maximo Nivel in Costa Rica, and have lived in France, Italy, Costa Rica, and Chile.

Students have the option of following a level system with corresponding books, or conversation lessons. Each session is 8 weeks long and completes a level. Please contact me through InterNations, call the phone number or write the email address below for more information.

Protected content
Protected content

Chicago Forum

Our Global Partners