Join now

IN Get Together on May 30th (Chicago)

Since some of you have not received the invite I post it here again:

Dear Chicago IN Members,

Soccer anyone? Interested in participating in a multi-national tournament ? – Or just in the mood for nice company, drinks and some fun?

Sebastien Labat from Protected content has kindly invited us to join their official tournament drawing where representative from many countries will get together to draw the groups of the ChicagoWorldCup.

About ChicagoWorldCup:
For the third year in a row, expatriates from the entire World, members of local foreign communities as well as Chicagoans, will play for their motherland national teams in the Fellowes ChicagoWorldCup Protected content , the most multicultural soccer tournament in town.

The sixteen national teams will play this one-day tournament on June 21th, Protected content the YMCA Rauner Family, Protected content Western Avenue in Chicago. They will try to become the third Fellowes ChicagoWorldCup Champions to win the exact replica of the FIFA World-Cup trophy that will be presented to them at a later date on the field of the Toyota Park by the Chicago Fire.
More information is available at: Protected content

The drawing is held as a private event that takes place on the upstairs floor at Fadó Irish Bar (cash bar).

Here are the event details:

Where: Fadó Irish Bar

When:Friday, May 30th 6.30 PM

Other:Please mention ‘ChicagoWorldCup’ to the Fadó staff in order to get up to the 2nd floor

Please RSVP by Tuesday, May 27th, Protected content a PM to me)

I hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you,
Katrin

Chicago Forum

Our Global Partners