Join now

Large Room for rent, beautiful condo. Buena Park (Chicago)

I will be traveling frequently starting in Oct, so the right person/s could have this Protected content foot, furnished, split level condo to themselves for the price of one room's rent, plus utilities and upkeep. Please contact me for photos and to discuss the details!
$800/month, plus utilities (electric, gas and internet/basic cable):
Large room with wall-length, large closet for rent in a beautiful, Protected content foot, 3 Bedroom, upgraded, split-level condo; located on a quiet, safe street in Buena Park/Uptown - located one block south of Montrose & Broadway.
Available now!! LEASE OPTIONS: Protected content , with option to extend. Lease application and references required.
** Mostly furnished - please contact me if you have questions regarding your furnishing requirements! I'm flexible.
(I ask that you provide, prior to moving in, proof of your own Renter's Insurance to cover any possible damages - please contact me to discuss this further.)
**Private deck - no alley access.

See below for additional details:

Owner maintained Protected content FT CONDO in GREAT LOCATION- walk 3 blocks to lake path, train, 1/2 block to grocery & gym, 10 minute walk to Wrigley Field, the Riviera, the Aragon!

Rent: $800 per month, plus Utilities (gas, electric, internet, and $80-$90/month professional cleaning - ** I have a cleaning lady I've been using for the past 12 years - she's trustworthy, reliable and does a great job!).
Rent includes water, scavenger services, and free laundry.

**New kitchen installed Nov Protected content new, high-end appliances, new counter top, new sink.

**All new carpeting in bedrooms.

2 bedrooms on split levels, and 3rd bedroom/office, 2 full bathrooms, in walk-up building:

- ***Room for rent is on upper level of condo: 11' x 13' in size; (LARGE CLOSET RUNS LENGTH OF WALL).

- 2nd Bedroom on upper level is slightly smaller; large closet runs length of wall. *this room used for office, additional storage and/or guest room.

- Basement is my bedroom with full bathroom.

Large kitchen has all new, modern appliances - dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove, refrigerator.

- FREE washer/dryer in basement
Scavenger service and water included
Hardwood floors; bay windows
Central A/C, gas heat (**new furnace installed July Protected content , gas fireplace
Private back deck and small fenced yard - **no alley
Easy, zoned street parking
Grocery store and gym are across the street
Red line train within 3 blocks
Near the Lake - Lake Shore Drive/Path are within 3 blocks
Wrigley Field and numerous bars, restaurants, entertainment within 10 minutes walking distance
Secure storage for bicycles and small items.

$ Protected content
** 6 months to 1 year lease, with option to extend **
**Condo Association requirement of $100 move-in/out deposit - refunded if no damage caused during move-in/out
No indoor smoking or drugs permitted.

Contact me with any questions or for additional information.