Join now

Looking for a job/Internship. Civil Engineering (Chicago)

As a Bachelor's in Civil Engineering at Universidad Europea de Madrid graduating in Feb Protected content , I am very interested in any Project in relation to the construction of new infrastructures either from the project management point of view or from the engineering standpoint.
I acquired my research and engineering skills through several works and academic projects. During my work at I-Deus Design & Management, I was involved in all aspects of a project management for one of the most important companies in the hospitality industry in Spain (Telepizza). During my work at Prodesa Diseño Proyecto y Construcción I developed a lot of aspects of design in the engineering field and in cost management. The Thesis was the Urban Planning and Infrastructure Design of a city of Protected content .
I also possess valuable interpersonal skills acquired by traveling around the world and playing different roles (mainly as a problem solver) in my work assignments.
I am particularly interested in working in USA since I felt in love with the country during my two month intensive English course in Chicago.

Chicago Forum