Join now

Looking for a job/Internship. Civil Engineering (Chicago)

As a Bachelor's in Civil Engineering at Universidad Europea de Madrid graduating in Feb Protected content , I am very interested in any Project in relation to the construction of new infrastructures either from the project management point of view or from the engineering standpoint.
I acquired my research and engineering skills through several works and academic projects. During my work at I-Deus Design & Management, I was involved in all aspects of a project management for one of the most important companies in the hospitality industry in Spain (Telepizza). During my work at Prodesa Diseño Proyecto y Construcción I developed a lot of aspects of design in the engineering field and in cost management. The Thesis was the Urban Planning and Infrastructure Design of a city of Protected content .
I also possess valuable interpersonal skills acquired by traveling around the world and playing different roles (mainly as a problem solver) in my work assignments.
I am particularly interested in working in USA since I felt in love with the country during my two month intensive English course in Chicago.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Chicago Forum