Join now

Move in ready studio in an awesome location. $1494 (Chicago)

Studio apartment available for sub-lease in the heart of the South Loop. Apartment can be provided fully furnished ($100 to purchase furniture). Ideal if you are new to the city, unpack your suitcase and away you go! I can also accept payment in GBP direct to my UK bank account.

Photos and more details on craigslist: Protected content

Jewel and Trader Joes within 1 block, multiple restaurants and bars within a 2 block radius. CTA red, orange and green lines 1 block away at Roosevelt. Grant Park kitty corner from front door with trail access onto the Lake Shore path without crossing any roads - great for running and biking as the weather warms up!

Building is at Protected content Michigan Ave. Building has doorman 24/7. On site gym included (snap fitness). Package room, residents lounge, laundry room and dry cleaning service also on site. Find out more at Protected content

Apartment is on west side of building and gets loads of natural light in the afternoons. Although a studio apartment, there is a distinct sleeping area from the living area - so it doesn't just feel like having one big room! Water, cable, and internet included. Electricity extra but through to the end of July should work out to at most $50 a month.

You will be subleasing from me for $ Protected content month through to the end of my lease period (July/31). Thereafter you will have the option to extend to a one year lease at a discounted rate, to be agreed directly with the building management. Building management are very friendly and helpful. I will be sad to leave!

Parking can also be added month-to-month at $200 per month, to be leased from the building.

Chicago Forum