Any good engineers looking for a challenge in Chicago?
I just got another position available today:
Mid-Level Protected content Software Engineer/Consultant (Microsoft Stack-No Travel)
Join a world class consulting team and propel your career to new heights. Make a significant impact to the success of high profile, full life-cycle projects by producing elegant & robust software solutions. Here you will solve problems, affect the bottom line, make a tangible difference, see the results of your work, and grow! We will push you to the limits of learning, collaboration, contribution, delivery & innovation as you will be immersed in highly addictive, cutting edge technology projects (and some run-of-the-mill ones). After succeeding in this role you can do just about anything!
Technologies: C#, Win8, WPF, Silverlight, Lync, SharePoint, Win Phone7, Surface, Visual Studio, XAML, XHTML, WCF RIA Services, LINQ, Microsoft Expression.
Does This Sound Like You?
You are a forward-thinking, team player working with highly competent & confident technologists who solve real business problems. You are intellectually curious and value the diverse background and skills that each of your colleagues possess. As far as results, you thrive when you are pushed to exceed your best work every day. You deliver. Every Time. On Time. When you are not writing software, you blog about cool stuff, publish tech books & articles, and lead conferences.
As for your work environment, you have a cool kitchen with a view of the lake with a fully-stocked fridge & a game room with Ping-Pong table, and also a nice library room. Your weeks are filled with engaging events and social activities, code contests, happy hours, and good coffee.
If you are bored at work, unappreciated, and not able to grow at the pace you want, maybe now's the time for a change. Check us out!
Clarity Consulting, Inc. is an award winning software consulting company comprised of brilliant developers, designers, consultants and strategists located in Chicago, IL. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we have unparalleled access to Microsoft technologies & training, therefore our deliverables are exceptional. We’ll encourage you to build your personal brand and highlight you as the rockstar developer you are.
Awards & Accolades:
• 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Protected content , 2010, Protected content , Protected content National Assoc. of Business Resources
• America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Protected content . 2009, Protected content . 5000
• American Design Awards, Rewarding Innovative Design, Protected content
• Microsoft Partner
• Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP) in Lync Development and Mobile
• Gold and Silver Certifications in Web Development, Mobility, Communications, Software Development, and Digital Marketing
We seek multi-talented consultants with diverse technology, design and business backgrounds, as well as a great propensity for creative problem solving.
• Solid understanding/experience of OO programming, preferably on Microsoft Stack
• Self-sufficient, high integrity, more than just competent
• A desire to keep learning, growing & teaching what you know
• A disciplined approach to software development
• Passion for technology & technical aptitude
• Insightful, always looking for breakthrough ideas
• Precise and efficient communicator
• Computer Science Degree and sense of humor a MUST
Apply by sending us an email to:
Website: Protected content
Facebook: Protected content
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States without visa or employer sponsorship. Must reside in the US currently. No recruiters or third parties please. We welcome candidates from out of state and will accommodate relocation.