Join now

Please help if you can! (Chicago)

Protected content
Our dearest mom, Nina Nepomnyashikh, has the chance to win the battle against stage 2 lung cancer, which was initially diagnosed 4 months ago. Seventeen years ago she survived breast cancer after going through all traditional treatments including double mastectomy, surgery, painful chemo, radiation treatments, and long emaciated fasts. She won her life back at that time and we have been so fortunate to have her in our lives to this day. In spite of it all, our mom continues to be our hero and the most optimistic and energetic person I have ever known. She is a wonderful mother of three girls, grandma for three grandchildren, caring friend, amazing wife and the best possible life partner for my dad, Alexander. Their Golden Anniversary is coming up soon on February 15th, Protected content . We all hope that we will celebrate it together. Our parents have always been there for us. They have supported us through all of life's challenges, and we are trying to partly return the favor now by helping to get the medical attention our mother needs.

We have identified a cancer treatment center that we believe will give our mom the best chance to survive. Unfortunately, the medical services are more than we can afford, so we asking for financial help from all of our friends. In order to begin the treatment, the full cost must be paid up front. My mom and our whole family need your IMMEDIATE help before the cancer gets worse. Please help us as much as you are able. Protected content

Chicago Forum

Our Global Partners