Sales Manager (Chicago)
Our client is a US subsidiary of an international precision engineering company based in the UK with over 50 years of experience supplying customers in the energy, aerospace, automotive and machine tools industries. The US operation based in Elgin, IL supplies work and tool holding to leading international companies. Additionally, the company is increasing involvement in sub-contract machining for the oilfield equipment industry.
The company, who has been selling to the US market for 11 years, is looking to appoint a US based sales manager to continue the growth of the company in North America.
• Minimum 5+ years practical industrial sales experience, preferably in the tooling industry
• Have experience in both a sales and a manufacturing environment
• Previous experience working for foreign-based organization a plus
• Graduate degree in a science-mechanical related field a plus
• Computer adept including MS Office Suite and other advanced software skills
• Inquisitive and creative, autonomous and proactive
Our client offers a base salary and a commission. There is NO allowance for relocation for this position and no sponsoring
Please indicate: Ref: # Protected content your email correspondence. Send your emails to Protected content