Join now

Let's Groove to the Music! (Chisinau)

Views

Hi everyone!
My name is Daniel, I come from Switzerland and I'm living in Chisinau since Protected content !

I'm passionate about music but I have a hard time to find peoples over here sharing this particular interest with a modern mind.
I have graduated at the Berklee College of Music in Boston in computer based music production. I own a lot of musical equipment (piano, drums, lead and bass guitars, viola, etc.) including a complete music production and recording studio).
I'm searching for anyone who likes music, would love to write songs and lyrics, play instruments in a studio setup or has a gifted voice and loves to sing. I'm registered with the Swiss copyright office (SUISA) and I have capabilities to publish songs on Amazon, Itunes, etc.

I'm particularly interested into contemporary music, especially smooth jazz, rap & hip hop, DJ Remixes, Soul, Funk & Rn'B, New Age, Cinematic Orchestral including choirs, Classic Pop, Chillout and Ambient.

The specs of my equipment are:
Computer: dual LCD screen, 32 GB Ram, Intel 7 CPU with approx. 10 TB SSD and HDD storage
DAW's: Pro Tools 11, Sonar X3, Reason 8
VSTi's: Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate, East West & Quantum Leap Silk, RA, Choirs, Symphonic Orchestra, SD2, Goliath, Ministry of Rock etc. as well as Korg
Audio Hardware: Neumann, Rode and Behringer microphones, Fender guitars, E-drum, Korg stage piano, M-Audio Axiom, NI Maschine & Traktor SD2, Presonus Audio Card with 18 In/18 Out channels, Yamaha MSP5 Monitors
Loop and Instrument libraries: too much too count but covering any area of music, broadcasting and film production

Music can also be mastered with the numerous special software tools like Hal Bal, iZotope Ozone and Waves.

If you are or know any musician, vocalist, DJ or just a creative musical mind, then you are warmly welcome to contact me.

Skype danielleuenberger
Mob. Protected content
Email Protected content
I'm living in Chisinau, Ciocana

PS. I own also a complete mobile PA system with 2x loudspeakers Protected content total Protected content . In connection with the notebook and the Traktor SD2 Interface that can also be provided, you have everything you need for events.

Chisinau Forum

Our Global Partners