On Saturday, August 20, we invite curious people for a real Moldovan experience. The trip includes visiting three great places with a English speaking guide:
- Donici Family Mansion to see the noble life of past times;
- Curchi Monastery - one of the most beautiful in Moldova;
- Vatra Stramoseasca in Vatici village - a genuine traditional guesthouse.
And this is only the beginning.
Through our trip we also help the local community working for the guesthouse in Vatici. Moș Anton, the owner of Vatra Stramoseasca pension will be an amazing host for us. He and the local people will prepare for us:
- a delicious moldovan meal (chiken zeama, sarmale and friptura with mamaliga (vegetarian meal available);
- a workshop of weaving with osier;
- healthy tea and sweets;
- just a great time in a great company!
And all these for Protected content only!!!
Hurry up! We have a few places left.
Just to sum up: Transportation, guide, visit of 3 beautiful places, a delicious lunch, an workshop, a tea break, relax and great time only for Protected content !
For booking contact us at Protected content or Protected content . More details on our FB page: Protected content
Join our trip with fun and social impact!