Join now

Manager Position -I'm looking for challenging job. (Chongqing)

Dear, I want to develop.I am smart, bright, analytic mind and learn new things extremely quick. I love Chinese culture. I need money to buy apartment and stay in Chongqing permanently.

The Industry can be any. I can easily adjust to every environment, company culture, people, etc.

I want to develop myself and the company. I want to achieve successes in challenging tasks and projects. I want to work in/with teams, manage projects and people. I am strongly focused on results but never forgetting about people.

I am professional at SIX SIGMA, Project Management, Team Building, Data Management and Analysis, Cooperation with all levels in organization, Engineers Work Management, etc.

Here is my CV:

A. Professional Experience:

10. Protected content - (China) Guilin Pilkington Safety Glass Company Limited,
Value Added Manufacturing Improvement Coordinator,
Primary Duties:
* Improvement Management (for Process Engineers, Team Leaders, Group Leaders, etc.).
* New Technology Transfers Management (from Europe to China).
* New Model Introduction.
* Crisis Management.
* Change Management.
* Introduction of Six Sigma Culture/Standards.
* Data Analysis Management.
* Production lines audits (Supplier site, Production site).
* Always dedicated to most important and challenging projects for the Pilkington Group.

02. Protected content - (Poland) Pilkington Automotive Poland Sp. z o.o.,
Technology Development Engineer / Process Development Engineer,
Primary Duties:
* Designing, development, improvement, implementation of production lines for new Glazing System products and processes (Value Added Technology: assembly, encapsulation - injection moulding: extrusion, etc.) – My Projects always achieved best KPI production results in Europe.
* Managing Glazing System development projects: project plan preparation; assuring of meeting all project milestones; discussions with management, engineering, and other staff regarding product designs, manufacturing capabilities and other considerations; providing responses to all open issues regarding assigned areas of responsibility.
* New Products/Models Introductions for customers (business trips to the European and Chinese Plants of Pilkington Group): a) Poland: VW, Toyota, Nissan, Renault;
b) China: Ford; c) Spain: Seat, Renault, Ford, Citroen; d) Italy/United Kingdom: Nissan.
* Support on design and development new production lines, encapsulation moulds, assembly lines, and checking fixtures for new products or processes - support for tool/lines makers in Europe.
* Identification of performance gaps and development of plans/proposals to discuss with management to bring project to an acceptable level (Contact Persons: Management in Europe, China).
* Providing processing information for the quoting process as it relates to additional specifications and engineering changes that affect the financial goals of the project.
* Providing engineering interface with internal and external customers.
* Support on research and development of materials and suppliers for new products and processes.
* Trainings for Process Improvers.
* Implementation of savings projects.

B. Professional Experience during studying:

Scientific Circle “M3, Microengineering, Microelectronics and Microsystems”
Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland,
R&D Assistant,
* Responsible for researching, designing, managing and developing the student project "Mechatronic Yacht" - first in Europe "intelligent" training unit for sailing teaching with sensor-, electronic- and software systems for real time multi-parametrically tracking
of the boat’s structure and work of the sailors.

„Mechatronic Yacht” Builder,
* Fabrication of the boat shell, which was built from the scratch and equip it with sensors and software.

„Stermedia” Tekliński Michał,
JAVA SE/EE Programmer,
* Developing ERP database systems – two projects.

C. Education:
Protected content
Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland.
Faculty: Microsystems Electronics and Photonics.
Major: Electronics and Telecommunication, Specialization: Microsystems.
Obtained title: Master of Science.
MSc thesis: Study on „smarty” training unit for sailing teaching with software-based system of multipoint pressure/force sensors readout.

D. Skills and Competences:

SIX SIGMA; Process design; troubleshooting, manufacturing process optimization, FMEA, RCA, 5WHY, FISHBONE, PDCA, SPC; designing and implementation of sensor-, electronic- and software systems, project management, lean manufacturing, ability to work in a multicultural environment, ability to manage international relationships.

Knowledge of computer systems (Windows, Unix, Linux OS, iOS), office suites (MS Office, MS Project), engineering applications (AutoCAD, Altium Designer, OriginPro).

Programming languages: Java(J2EE)/C/C++/Assembler/VBA Excel.