Experienced Dutch Teacher in Louisville, KY needed (Cincinnati)
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Ilana Hahnel and I work for CARTUS ( Protected content ), an International relocation company.
As part of our service, we offer relocating Business professionals and their families Language Training sessions. I am currently working with a family and as a result I am trying to find a Dutch language teacher in the Louisville, KY area.
I am looking for freelance, qualified language trainers who meet the following minimum requirements:
• Native (or near native) Dutch speaker
• Teaching qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
• Experience of teaching for both business and day-to-day language
• One-to-one experience and group teaching desirable
• Experience of teaching either adults only, or adults and children
• Access to a computer and email
All our training takes place either in our clients offices or at their homes, so a willingness to travel would be beneficial.
We also offer reimbursement of teaching materials.
If you are interested in freelance opportunities with us, please feel free to forward me a copy of your current CV or resume by email.
Similarly, if you can think of anyone else that might be interested in these opportunities, please feel free to either forward my email onto them or alternatively pass their details onto me.
Thanks and kind regards,