KPI Recruiting LTD are currently seeking to recruit a team of transport administrators for leading logistics company for a new and exciting venture.
Our client is keen to speak with candidate who posses experience in the transport industry, as these roles will play a crucial part in organising national transport. Reporting directly to the National Transport Manager the successful candidates will ensure correct processes are adhered to, in relation to issue and collection of HHT, keys and associated paperwork. Ensuing that HHTs and equipment are well maintained and accounted for at all times.
• Ensure any issues are recorded for appropriate action to be taken;
• Ensure all devices (except those whose routes will be rerun) have ‘end of day’ checks completed.
• Handling driver queries & any issues with shift allocations;
• Action any requests via the Transport mailbox and those in the public folder
• Covering leave for route planning position as required
• Working with other internal departments as and when required.
Ideal candidates will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to pay attention to detail and have outstanding interpersonal skills. Due to the nature of the role all applicants must be fully computer literate.
In order to apply for this position please send an up to date CV outlining your salary expectations, notice period and interview availability.