DKMS in Cologne is hiring
Hello dear All,
I would like to draw your attention on an exiting job as "Projectmanager Global Communications" at DKMS in Cologne.
At DKMS over Protected content representing over 20 nations, across 5 countries and so far on two continents are pushing back the frontiers of saving lives of blood cancer patients. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading not for profit organization in the fight against blood cancer. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Germany is the headquarters of the DKMS family.
The Project Manager for Communications contributes to the department by supporting the Global Communication functions in achieving its goals by applying appropriate internal and external communications measures. He/she performs daily communications tools and activities with a natural routine bi-lingual (English/German).
This role will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders, other departments and teams to create and support effective organization-wide communications, including executive Q and A, videos and webcasts. It will also include developing and managing content for specialty websites and other global communications materials as well as developing collateral materials to support public testimony. Finally, he or she will work with a variety of media, international organizations to not only build media relations, but also to understand business awards, the necessary standards for achieving them and managing cross functional efforts to achieve desired external outcomes.
This role will successfully partner and collaborate with the DKMS global communications counterparts to achieve annual communications objectives.
• Providing a central source of information about the organization, including community relations, publications and media relations as identified by the Global Communications Manager to effectively advance the mission, vision and values of the organization
• Producing communications for both internal and external audiences considering marketing plans, branding, web (internet, intranet, and social media) and digital communications, collateral and printed materials, promotions, and special events for the organization
• Ensuring consistency in quality of presentation and content, as well as projects are completed according to established plans, schedules and timings
• Supporting story pitching, fact checking, and reporter targeting in an effort to provide reputational impact
• Providing support to cross-functional teams, partnering with them to ensure that information is communicated effectively
• Developing effective organization-wide communications deliverables, including written messages and communication guidelines to all DKMS subjects for internal communications needs like the intranet, change projects or in support of the incident management program
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field is required
• Experience in a combination of public relations, journalism and management is vital Protected content
• 5+ years of related work in corporate communications, public affairs and reputation management
• Strong external media relations experience, experiences with social media tools and platforms
• Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
• Proven ability to work across groups and think creatively about options
• Advanced level of proficiency of MS Office; specifically PowerPoint Protected content
• English native speaker level required and Geman good Protected content
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to make difference with outstanding communications performances. You are a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively work under tight deadlines on a regular basis.
You do bring along a creative solving problem attitude, analytical skills, with a strong relationship and team player skill set. You don´t hesitate to always go the extra mile to deliver and you can introduce yourself with proven writing skills in English and German as well as proven execution and implementation skills. You do appreciate the environment of an international organization.
We are looking forward to your online-application