Join now

Flat or WG room in E-feld - Weiden - N.Stadt-Süd (Cologne)

Hello everybody,

Greetings to you all! Are any of your looking to rent out a flat/WG room from September or October onwards? (I am going to be arriving in Cologne on 8th August but have already arranged accommodation until September, and I am sure I could find another solution until October if necessary).

I am moving back to Cologne to work as the head trainer at a language school. I am searching for an apartment or WG room within the Ehrenfeld - Neustadt-Süd - Weiden triangle of the city. I would be willing to look a little bit further afield, but only if the accommodation is near to public transport.

With regards to the type of accommodation I am looking for, in the case of a flat I am prepared to pay Protected content kalt (up to Protected content warm) and am looking for a minimum of 2 Zi. and EBK. I do not mind whether there is a balcony or garden.

In the case of a WG, I would want to live somewhere where I get on well with the other housemates and we could occasionally spend time together having something to eat or drink and chatting, but at the same time have our own space. In this situation I would be happy to pay up to Protected content warm for a room in the right WG.

I have been looking online at all the usual website, but if any of you are looking to rent somewhere out or have any tips, please let me know :)