Giant Telco in Duesseldorf hiring (Cologne)
English is a MUST, but local language or european language also preferred in addition. Very multicultural environment, in the middle of Duesseldorf. Telecommunications company.
Please note that no sponsorships are provided. send me a PM please if interested.
Variety of positions being recruited for: contract managers, presales engineers, handset technical managers, digital marketing experts, and many others. We are also in need for interns (paid internships)
Some of the major responsibilities are:
• Develop and extend the PR strategy and approach for our brand in WEU within global guidelines;
• Build a strong contact basis for continuous exchange between our brand, journalists, bloggers and KOLs;
• Initiatively create plans, programs, approach, concept and operational execution for the whole product life circle – propose KPIs and being responsible for the target achievement;
• Be competent interface to Marketing team members for relevant campaign support within PR and Social Media execution;
• Manage and steer the corresponding agency and budgets
• Organize and implement client relations PR and Social Media activities
• At least 8 years PR/Journalist/reporter related working experience and 3 years online experience in consumer business, knowledge of managing new media (professional media, bloggers and KOLs); --> this requirement is a MUST.
• Creative concept development capability and excellent wording/editing skills;
• Good communication skills in writing and verbal; able to speak in front of higher management or huge audience;
• Deep understanding of integrated Marketing strategy
• Camera experience on interviews live and prepared;
• Ability of integrate internal and external resources.
• Excellent ability of strategic planning and execution.
• Social, emotional intelligence.
Fluent English and at least another European language.
--- Protected content
please send me a PM so I can send you my contact info. Thanks!