Join now

Host a sweet girl in exchange for learning Chinese (Cologne)

Hello. My Dear friends on Internations, this is Aloha Lee from China.
I will come to Cologne this August as an exchange student in the University of Cologne for one year.
As I want to immerse myself better in local German culture and I am also an experienced teacher in teaching Chinese to foreigners, I hope to find a host family. They would provide me with an independent bedroom for free【It is better if food can be provided】, in return I am happy to teach the family members 【Both adult and kids are fine】Chinese for free for about an hour everyday. This planned project would last for one year.
My Dear Fellows, I wanna know is this kind of project possible in Cologne. If so, could you please tell me where I can put my ad or which organization I can go to. Btw, if you or your friends are interested in the exchange program, welcome to contact me any time too:)

【More information about me:
Aloha is a sweet, open-minded and easy-going girl:) I come from a famous university in China, majoring in English translation and German. Furthermore, I am also an experienced teacher of teaching Chinese to International students. For example, I have tutored International students in Chinese for more than Protected content , have won a lot of competitions about Teaching Chinese to Foreigners, once had internship in a famous Korean company and teach their staff business Chinese, was Teaching Assistant of professor and help her arrange classes for International students, and so on.
To know more about me or the exchange project, u can mail me at Protected content

Thank you so much for your interest and helping::))

Cologne Forum