Join now

Invitation to take part in my research project (Cologne)

Good evening,

I hope you do not mind me posting this invitation here.

My name is Jacqueline Schueller and I am studying towards an MSc Psychological Research Methods at The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK. In order to fulfil the requirements for the Masters degree, I am currently conducting a piece of research on factors which affect how ex-patriates acclimatise to their new place of residence.

To this effect I am carrying out an online survey on the SurveyMonkey website and I would like to ask you to become a participant in my research.

Participation is completely voluntary and you can decide to cancel your participation at any time by closing your web browser. Your data will be treated confidentially and no one other than l will have access to the results. No personal data other than age and sex are necessary. Data are coded with a number instead of your name when transferred from the website to my computer and are therefore entirely annonymous.

The survey comprises of 26 questions relating to place attachment, your attitude to your heritage culture and grit (a combination of consistency of interests and perseverance). It should only take you about 10 minutes to complete it.

If you would like to participate please follow this link:
Protected content

If you decide to participate and would like a copy of the results on completion of my research or would like more information about the research please feel free to contact me at Protected content .

I would also be very grateful if you could pass this request on to potential participants in your social networks.

Thank you and best regards
Jacqueline Schueller

Cologne Forum

Our Global Partners