Join now

Looking for Irish Expats! :-) (Cologne)

Views

Hi everybody,

this post goes out to all the Irish Expats in Germany :-)
I am looking for you as interviewees, who worked in Ireland as well as Germany (Students, Interns, Au Pair and Non Profit Jobs are excluded – sorry ☹ ). The interviews are part of a global interview-research project “SmartGlobalizing”, which was implemented by members of the University of Lueneburg. We are conducting interviews on all five continents with the intention to clarify the impact of cultural factors in international business settings. The goal is to avoid conflicts and misunderstandings while dealing with people from the respective country.

The interview would only take 45 minutes as a Skypecall (without video) and in return for your participation, you will receive a detailed project-brochure including all relevant results, once the study is completed. Up to this date a wide number of interesting representatives from industry and science joined the project. Thus participating in this research-project will surely provide some rewarding insights to you. As a matter of course, all your information will be anonymous and treated confidentially.

I would be glad to welcome as many of you as possible as interviewee. If you are interested, please feel free to write me a message. I am looking forward to it. Thanks and have a great day!

Alica

Cologne Forum

Our Global Partners