Join now

Looking for opportunity in Cologne or surrounding

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a graduate in BSc (Hons) Real Estate Management & Development, Liverpool John Moores University (Second Upper Division), United Kingdom and BEng (Hons) Communication and Electronic, Northumbria University, Newcastle, United Kingdom.

I am well versed in multiple languages such as English, Chinese language and dialects (Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese), Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesia. My main forte is in the Real Estate Industry majoring in areas such as Sales and Marketing, Leasing, Property Valuation, Property Management and Maintenance. My clients include both local and foreign (India, China, Philippines and Thailand to name a few) property investors, tenants and home purchasers.

Throughout the years of experience, I manage to improve my skills and experience in the following areas:

•Marketing of property for sale and lease
•Handling various situation with clients, lawyers and sales representative from numerous banks
•Provide guidance to client on process for property transaction such as Letter of Offer, Sale and Purchase Agreement as well as Loan Agreement
•Carry out inspection on subject property for property evaluation
•Property Valuation Report writing
•Working as a team for international transactions with foreign clients
•Managing tenants on behalf of the landlord
•Assisting in relocation advisory
•Property Management and Maintenance

I am hardworking, independent and self-driven and result oriented individual. I have experience in various sectors in the Real Estate Industry. More importantly I am more than willing to learn a new set of skills when given the opportunity.

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Alvin Seah

Cologne Forum