I am reaching to you expats.
Here are the facts:
- Canadian, moved to Koln last april.
- I earned more than 100K Euros since may Protected content .
- I have 60K Euros in a bank account
Protected content CAN $ in Canada.
- A 100% paid for brand new Motorcycle 10K Euros.
- I am a freiberufler, freelancer having contracts with major Telecom companies.
- I owe money to no one.
- I earn 15K euros per month in average.
However, I cannot even change internet provider BECAUSE OF SCHUFA!!!!
I though I would get a small credit line so SCHUFA see I am a good payer... NOT POSSIBLE! Even with 60K Euros in a bank account (ING) -> ING Diba actually told me do go to another bank if i am not happy with that fact,
I had the same answer when I tried subscribing a private health insurance: your SCHUFA score is bad.
What kind of blind and stupid organization is this? I tried contacting this SCHUFA (And even subscribed to their reporting service, PAYING them to see this stupid score!!)
This is the dumbest situation I have ever seen.
HOW to get out of this nonsense situation???