Join now

Searching for art sponsors... (Cologne)

good Morning everybody,
I hope it is okay to write this....
I am an Australian artist living and working in eitorf rhein Sieg Kreis. I have a commission from our commune to install an art installation in our swimming center which is being rebuilt. Because our commune does not have a budget for art and culture we the people of eitorf have decided to raise the finances ourselves. We have up till now Protected content and need another Protected content to complete the project. The project entails 8 large paintings Protected content 165 cm depicting the fish of the sea painted on 3 layers of acrylglas beneath the paintings we will install a poem constructed with ceramics and supporting the beauty of the worlds oceans and against global pollution we are also a member of the Organisation „Weltretter“ a Group of professionals which draws attention to global pollution. The installation will be installed in the swimming hall on a wall 28 meters long.

We have applied for many „förder programs“ in nrw without success. This project is important for eitorf, we need tourists and people to become attracted to our town and cultural programs. We also want to support the youth to appreciate the beauty of art.
And last but not least we want to create something colorful and unique for an otherwise somewhat grey town. Do any of you know of any companies or private people who would consider sponsoring? we sometimes have the feeling that we are fighting against windmills.
I thank you all for listenining to me..
Here is more information regarding the project
Protected content

Many thanks
Enjoy the sun
Ray Wilkins
Mierscheid 22
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Von meinem iPad gesendet

Cologne Forum