Join now

Animal SOS Sri Lanka (Colombo)

Views

Hi everyone

I have been in Sri Lanka for over a month now and I am helping to manage Animal SOS Sri Lanka. I am not sure how much you know of this organisation but SOS has been operating since Protected content help in alleviating the pain and suffering of Sri Lanka’s street dogs and cats. Our Founder Kim Cooling has been working tirelessly for many years to promote a more positive and loving attitude towards not only the street cats and dogs but also pets.

We get a range of different cases through our gates from animals that are sick or have been injured to ones that have been beaten, tortured or have had threats made against their lives. We also have people that dump unwanted animals at our front gates on a weekly bases.

Because of this our numbers at the Sanctuary have increased to over Protected content and puppies and 60 cats and kittens. This is way above our capacity so we are looking for potential adopters or foster carers all around Sri Lanka.

I am posting to you to see if anyone may be willing to open their hearts and homes to one of our shelter animals. All our animals have been de-sexed, vaccinated, wormed, micro-chipped and health checked by our veterinarian staff at the centre. The adoption process is simple and does require a home check. We also provide health care for all of our adopted animals for the rest of their lives as well.

If someone is interested in fostering that is also a straight forward process and we do provide the health care and food during that period as well.

If you would like to talk with me I can be contacted on our SOS number Protected content you can check out our facebook page: Animal SOS Sri Lanka. Also our email is Protected content
Thanks
Becca

Colombo Forum

Our Global Partners