Basic Italian for Travel & Tourism (Colombo)
THE BASIC COURSE ALLOWS THE STUDENT TO MASTER THE FOLLOWING :
* The necessary grammar rules which will help him/her formulate perfect Italian spoken and written sentences.
* The correct way of pronouncing Italian words, therefore to speak and pronounce like a true Italian.
* The conjugation of more than Protected content and irregular verbs in 3 tenses (present, past and future) and if the time permits the progressive form and conditional form necessary for polite requests.
* From the 4th-5th lesson to formulate his/her own sentences and from the 5th - 6th lessons to make longer and more complete sentences in the affirmative, negative and interrogative forms and from the 7th -10th lessons to perfect and master what is truly necessary to be successful
* The 8 key questions
* How to count from 1 to a billion in just 15 minutes, read and say prices in Italian
* Italian customs and traditions to better understand the customer
* Progressively, mastering a very interesting and varied DAILY TOURISM VOCABULARY of around Protected content Protected content in total which will allow him/her to interact with the customer in a professional manner
The course is full of tips and advises to progress and strive in the language in no time.
TUE or THU Protected content to 12:00 | 10 weeks | 25 or 27 MAR Protected content
SAT- 14:00 TO 17:00 | 10 WEEKS | 29 MAR Protected content
SUN Protected content TO 13:00 | 10 WEEKS | 30 MAR Protected content
Course fee: LKR 25,000
Handout: Protected content 1,500
Protected content - Discount offered: LKR 1,500 per participant off
Protected content - Discount offered: LKR 2,500 per participant off
A certificate will be issued to successful participants.
Depending on the chosen day, the course could be either at the Sri Lanka Foundation Institute in Colombo 7 or in Battaramulla.
Brigitte B. Siriwardhana of Italian descent.
Trusted external translator for the Italian Embassy in Colombo since Protected content .
Graduate from Italy where she obtained her teaching diploma.
Qualified in the tourism field in Paris - France
Taught and trained during the span of her career over Protected content in languages, tourism and hotel management. Devised a unique method to help participants master the basic language within 30 hours
Registration ON NOW. CALL Protected content
Institute of Business Mastery & Personal Growth (IBMPG)
1195, Rajamalwatta Road,
Battaramulla, Protected content
Mobile: Protected content