Join now

Event coordinator + Digital Marketing (Colombo)

I am organizing three events one for February (educational), one in April (a contest: local for international) and one for the month of May Protected content cum seminars & workshops with foreign involvement).

I am looking for

A - Protected content very efficient, well connected lady assistant to work on mornings from 10 to 2pm (MON-FRI) from my home-office in Battaramulla to help me organize, coordinate, follow-up, take care of the calendar, tasks, making appointments to help bring to success the aforementioned events. Prior experience in events organization and admin work a must.

B - Protected content marketing person (mainly for FB, YouTube, Google +), with a successful track record to develop online forms, promotions, keep the hype to help build the maximum awareness of those 3 events.

The assignment duration will be for 4 months initially and based on interest and performance, this may be extended to other events.

The best and most committed are encouraged to apply or else if you would know friends or acquaintances capable or interested to be part of our team please do share this email.

Thank you,

Brigitte Barakat-Siriwardhana

Institute of Business Mastery
& Personal Growth (IBMPG)
Protected content
Protected content