A fast expanding and diversified business office with a strong CSR arm have the following vacancies:
We require an event coordinator who can organise fundraising events to brand our services and also to raise funds for the CSR charity arm of the group supported by a German based organisation.
Following qualifications are required:
1) Full time employment, minimum commitment on contract is 2 years
2) Dynamic individual with a passion for assisting children and people in need. A degree or similar higher education is an advantage. However, if there is capacity and motivation it does not matter.
3) Previous experience together with proven results would be a clear advantage.
4) Should have a committed interest to organise and manage events as the chosen career and to develop a young operation.
5) Ability to deliver on targets, work with common sense, practicality prioritising targets and as required by deadlines independently and establish contacts with sponsors and partners.
6) Excellent computer, communication and English and marketing skills with a strong ability to draft concept papers, implementation plans and action plans and to brand and make a name for the events whilst working on strict budgets and time lines with a strong ability and a vision to use social media.
Salary basic + commissions and rapid development of personality, opportunities and promotions.
If your CV matches the stated requirements, please contact Deshan on Protected content , Protected content Protected content .