Join now

Ironman 70.3 and 5i50 Sri Lanka Triathlon - (Colombo)

Views

Hi everyone!

Colombo is hosting the first ever Ironman event in South Asia in just over one month and we want to invite people to come learn more about it. We are hosting a workshop this Friday, from 9am to 12pm for anyone interested in sponsoring, participating, or volunteering. We have some amazing speakers including Julian Bolling - three time Olympic swimmer for Sri Lanka and Event Co-Director, Marlon Saldin - owner of Club Adventure. The session will take place at the Western Province Aesthetic Resort on Stanley Wijesundara Mawatha, Colombo 7 (beside the Royal College Sports Complex on the same street as Agra).

If you're interested in volunteering and can't make it, send me an e-mail at Protected content . We're looking for people to help form course marshalling to race package hand out and registration over the Ironman weekend. We are also encouraging groups to get involved so if there is a particular school/community group that you are either a part of or know of, please feel free to pass this information on them. All we ask is that people interested are focused on giving the estimated Protected content (local and international, including some top ranked!) an amazing racing experience by bringing their enthusiasm, hospitality, and smiles! Volunteers will get a t-shirt, a certificate, and a medal. Of course, it also means being part of an amazing international event that is a part of a worldwide series.

Check out the website here: Protected content . And please don't hesitate to contact (or post) questions!

Warm Regards,

Denise Yuen
Volunteer Coordinator
Ironman 70.3 & 5i50 Sri Lanka

PS: And a little video to introduce what the event will sort of look like: Protected content

Colombo Forum

Our Global Partners