Join now

Kickass Housemate(s) Wanted! (Colombo)

Hey guys, I'm renting a 3 bedroom house in Hillstreet Dehiwela (about 3 minutes away from the Dehiwela junction) and I'm on the lookout for potential housemates.

The house is fairly new and is in great condition. There’s a pretty roomy living area, huge-ass kitchen and two washrooms. There’s also a massive rooftop area to dry out your laundry (if you are the old-school clothesline type) and parking space for 1 vehicle. Did I mention that this house is frikkin awesome?

The rent is Rs. 15,000 per person before utilities and I’d prefer long-term housemates that can put up at least six months’ rent when they move in.

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

About me -

I'm a musician by profession and I moonlight as a freelance writer. When I'm not out rehearsing or recording with my band, I'm usually around the house jamming Floyd or Hendrix tunes or holed up in my room reading King or Koontz. I also tend to take hour long showers once in awhile (don't worry, the house has two washrooms) and consider cockroaches my mortal enemies (so you better have some ninja skills). I’m also mildly OCD about certain things and will hide your shampoo if you start leaving unwashed dishes about.

I'm quite easy to get along with and I enjoy being around people that don’t take things too seriously (except rent and utility payments, of course). I do enjoy having people over once in awhile, but it's usually just a couple of friends, and things rarely get too crazy. We just blast extra loud death metal, snort coke and eat ice cream. Just kidding!

About you –
As long as you’re easy to get along with, relatively clean and not a sociopath, we should get along perfectly; and your gender, race, sexual orientation and age are irrelevant to me. I’m usually quite busy and rarely get time to chill, but if you enjoy movies, poker and the occasional night out, I’m more than up for it.

Oh and it’s very important that you be OK with dogs. I don’t have my own at the moment, but I do babysit my friend’s dog now and then (usually for a couple of days a month). I'd also prefer that you not own any cats. They suck.

Utilities like electricity, water, cable and internet will be split equally, and you're more than welcome to use my TV, washing machine, and freezer. If you own a PlayStation 4 or pool table, you'll definitely be at an advantage.

So if you’re interested, drop me a line on any of the following:

Email – Protected content
Facebook – Protected content
Phone - Protected content
Myspace - HA! Just kidding