Join now

Looking for a purely English-speaking job in SL (Colombo)

I'm 39 and a UK citizen with Sri Lankan family who has just moved here. I am actively looking for a purely English-speaking job. I have Sri Lankan heritage and will be applying for Dual Nationality but may need support in obtaining a working visa in the interim)

I'm currently looking for a junior-mid management level role in one or more of the following areas: commercial strategy, B2B, business development, sales and marketing, CRM and relationship management. Also have some experience in project and product management.

Ideally I'm looking for a challenging role (perhaps even in a new sector or function) that gives me the opportunity to learn and develop new skills and experience, and which also gives me the potential to progress (rapidly) based upon merit.

I have a BA and a Masters from Oxford University and have more than 12 years experience across various industries, sectors and geographies. Have particularly strong knowledge of: online betting and gaming, ecommerce, marketing technology and software, and mobile technology and app development etc. I have exceptional spoken and written English plus decent French and some Swedish. Also have very basic spoken Sinhala but not enough to use professionally.

Please contact me on Protected content via Protected content if you have any opportunities/roles you would like to discuss. My CV is available for download at: Protected content

Please also feel free to share this post with anyone else you know who might be hiring.

Many thanks.

Colombo Forum

Our Global Partners