Join now

Possible freelance writer opportunity (Colombo)

I am looking to hire several tech lifestyle & gadgets writers to write for one of digital lifestyle blogs.

Topics can include mobile, tablets, gaming, apps, accessories, wearable tech, computers, gadgets, lifestyle, breaking news, science and technology etc.

Articles cover a breadth of technology-related issues and topics from the everyday uses to the business side of the industry.

It is about experiencing technology, which includes sharing views and opinions with others.

What am I looking for?

need INFORMATIVE articles. If you can't research and compose informative articles, please don't apply.

Absolutely no duplicate content allowed (except for quotations) & I am not looking for dull, grammatically incorrect or even spoiled content.

Need article posts ( Protected content ) written.

You should have to maintain the quality all the time.

Ability to source topics is necessary.

Adept in using social media tools such Twitter, Facebook, etc.

For this position you aren't expected to go out in the field and gather news yourself. Rather, the idea is you read major tech publications on the Internet (ArsTechnica, AllThingsD, Engadget, Phandroid, Android Central, 9to5Mac, etc.) and use those websites as sources for your reporting. In other words, post what you read (but in your own words).

For reference, tech news (especially the second-hand reporting I am asking for) articles take roughly Protected content each because there isn't much analysis or research involved -- just reporting facts you read from other websites.

If you are interested in please contact me via Protected content