Join now

SALE: Luxury House with Furniture & Fittings (Colombo)

Kottawa / Polgasowita - A beautiful 2-storey, English Colonial style Luxury House for Sale with expensive antique/wood furniture and modern electrical appliances. House consists of a spacious Living Room, large annexed Dining Area with a modern Pantry. 4-bedrooms, Master bedroom with an attached bathroom fitted with a Jacuzzi. All other bedrooms are also with attached bathrooms. Separate domestic help quarters with a bathroom. Well maintained, landscaped garden with solar lamps, a fish pond and the garage for 2-vehicles. Premises are equipped with a modern Security Alarm system, remote controlled roller-shutter Gate and the main entrance with a Video-phone. Entire house is air conditioned and has hot/cold water for every water outlet. Each section of the house is fully furnished with antiques/expensive furniture and is sold with. House has a large Balcony facing the lush greenery. Location is just minutes away from the hassle and bustle of the City bringing the peace & tranquility that everyone wants after a long day.

For pictures:
Protected content

No. of Bedrooms:

No. of Bathrooms/WCs:

No. of Floors:

Area of land:
11.5 perches

LKR 25,000,000 ONO ( $ 183,000 or EUR 162, Protected content

If you're interested, please contact via PM or mobile Protected content .
As I'm residing in Germany, if you're contacting me from Sri Lanka, please send me a SMS or WhatsApp and I can call you back.