Join now

Special offer of 150 USD until June 15th 2015 (Colombo)

We would love to share the latest Why House feedback on Trip Advisor with you all!

“Superb Why”

This is the second time I have stayed at Why House, and it will not be the last. it is a real haven from modern life, with a great pool and fantastic food.

All of the staff are great and very friendly, and Henrietta as Hostess makes everyone feel at home, and gives you the feeling that you are staying in her own home.

There is plenty to do in the area, and I particularly recommend Marissa Beach, which my wife loved.

To sum up, I have travelled all over the World for the last 40 years, and do not often go back to a hotel. However, for Why House I will be making an exception.

Denys

Protected content

This is the second time I have stayed at Why House, and it will not be the last. it is a real haven from modern life, with a great pool and fantastic food.
All of the staff are great and very friendly, and Henrietta as Hostess makes everyone feel at home, and gives you the feeling that you are staying in her own home.
There is plenty to do in the area, and I particularly recommend Marissa Beach, which my wife loved.
To sum up, I have travelled all over the World for the last 40 years, and do not often go back to a hotel. However, for Why House I will be making an exception.

Denys - Stayed May Protected content , travelled as a couple

Protected content

We want to extend our Special offer of Protected content until June 15th Protected content everyone can come and experience an amazing stay at Why House.

Email: Protected content

Protected content

Colombo Forum

Our Global Partners